How To Write A Strong Term Paper About Mercy Killing
The title is a very sensitive issue. It will not only cause palpitations but also will make your body shake and tremble to the ground at the thought of ending the life of a helpless patient who is an immediate family member. Mercy killing or euthanasia is not a new moral issue or a rare terminology to be ignored or forgotten by many. As you are about to make an account of a discreet crime against humans, remember the following steps:
- Take your stand of the issue presented. You are not only writing for yourself but also for mankind. Be it a YES or NO, you are responsible for all your decisions and choices in life.
- Believe or ignore the commandment. The rules are clear. Are you going to follow or deviate?
- Reflect on who created you. If you are aware who He is, then you must think twice before making a decision.
- Ask yourself who the instruments of your existence were. A simple question that requires a simple answer.
- Remember how you were created. Discuss in your term paper if you were born for a reason. Is it out of love or fornication?
- Weigh the sacrifices prior to your conception. Answer if you can ever repay the people responsible for giving you the opportunity to live in this world.
- Learn what empathy is. If you are in somebody else’s shoes, are you going to do what’s right or follow your own instincts?
- Respect the sanctity of human life. It is something borrowed but a precious thing for us to take care of. Ask if we have the right to put an end to somebody’s life?
- Let go and let God. Death is inevitable. Do you decide the end of somebody’s life?
- Learn to accept reality. Living in this world has its terms. You cannot prevent illness or accidents from happening.
- Revisit the teachings in the bible and of the church. Take time to read the words of our Creator when you are tempted to do foolish things. Attend mass and communicate with God.
- Create your set of arguments and rebuttals. People are sometimes insensitive to the feelings of others. Give them the idea that your heart is not made of stone or wood.
- Remember that not everything that is famous is good. If many people do it, then it is a trend but if it’s done discreetly and is forbidden by law, and then it is a taboo.
- Connect Divine Law with Natural Law. What’s the distinction or difference? The former is commanded by a Supreme Being while the latter is written by human beings. If we were created in God’s likeness, then who are we to go against Him?
With the enumerated items above, you will be able to carefully evaluate yourself. It will make your term paper strong and beyond question not because of what you wrote or said but with the reflection of who you are and what you believe is true.
© CpsNapoliNewspaper.com. All rights reserved. | Simple steps to your A+ research paper.